Inspiring Teens Fight Cancer emit in Pretty Photo Shoot Without Her Wig

22.11.00
Fashion by dux - young girls battling cancer, inspiring teens fight cancer emit in Pretty photo without her wig. Fashion a cancer patient Andrea Salazar Sierra-old said: "Cancer does not stop me from being a princess." Was interested in modeling since the age of 13, a new fairy tale-inspired photo shoot showed no hair and was as idyllic as ever. However, the confidence you see before you is not always there.

Inspiring Teens Fight Cancer emit in Pretty Photo Shoot Without Her Wig

fashion by dux

Salazar was first discovered she had cancer when she felt a lump in his neck. He said Buzzfeed: "No side effects, I would not know [I had cancer] until one day I felt like I slept wrong, and I patted my neck hurt my neck and I felt the ball really great .." Dr. quickly diagnosed him with a two-stage lymphoma. Had to take time off from school for treatment, his mother suggested he do some modeling gigs.

For a while, he did just that. Then, she began to lose her hair ... and confidence. "Before the chemotherapy I have always been a confident person," Salazar shares with The Independent. "So, when my hair started falling out I would look in the mirror and I would not feel confident about myself."

He experimented with a wig, but it does not feel like he was.

And then he did a photo shoot with Gerardo Garmendia ... without a wig. Salazar talked about how initially she was afraid to show his head bare skin under the wig. "But then I realized that I had no reason to be ashamed the way I look," he admitted. "I should be proud. It is not just about beauty is beyond me, it's about the inside. That's what really inspired shooting without a wig."

Women inspiration fashion by dux

Women inspiration fashion by dux

Inspiring teen battling cancer in fashion mode, Her shining and powerful photos have been shared over social media almost 100,000 times, but it was her inspiring message for young girls battling cancer, like him, that really resonated with people. He encouraged his fellow fighters: "Your hair or your physical attributes do not define who you are - what really matters is the inner beauty, the way you treat others, and if you are a good person, that shows through."

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »