Young Couple with Freedom Style

11.59.00
Well this no fashion by dux ! Today it has been savage to the old man and then we went into town that I had intended to leave the savings from my piggy bank! Got together 630 crowns! Wow! But we live in spite of all of 2016 and the bank in charge of the money will not accept coins. Instead, I move to put in and ask the rounds among all the restaurants that were only to be found! Well Well, was not to put money today because there was a queue all the way from the bank to deposit, so I'll just take and do it tomorrow! But managed to take some pictures in the park before it got too cold! This weekend is expected a cool mission, I believe, if everything goes as planned! Excuse photo bomb.
Young Couple with Freedom Style

Young Couple with Freedom Style

Young Couple with Freedom Style

you must be know about trending fashion style from suicide squad movie but I'm not allow trending hihi...

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »